Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

7 Gypsies Easter Mini Album

With Easter just a few weeks away, I thought I would share with you a little Easter Mini Album I created using pictures from our Family's Easter Gathering last year. 

In this project I used all 7Gypsies Papers, Canvas Corp burlap and canvas products.  Since our Family gathering is always an outdoor picnic, I wanted the mini to reflect a natural organic theme. 

 
On the cover, I used the Canvas Corp burlap 12x12 page as the background.  I painted over it, to give texture and depth.  Then I sprayed a Canvas Corp flower with Glimmer Mist.  I love how the flower looks like denim. 
 
The papers were all taken from various 7Gypsies lines. Most were pieces I got from a variety pack, and then I filled in with the Conservatory ATC and Ephemera packs.  I love how most of these papers came from different collections, but they still work well together since I kept my selections in the same color family.
 
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the back of the album.  After painting the burlap, I stamped it with a script stamp from Hero Arts.  The stamping offers another degree of depth to the cover.
 
 
 
 
Here is a video walk through if you would like a little more detail on each page.
 

 
 
I can't wait to see your Easter projects.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.
Tonya A. Gibbs
 

1 comment:

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion